Pro Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship
- Non Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in ANY Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
- Curtin Malaysia Foundation moving to degree with minimum CWA 80%
- Curtin Malaysia Diploma moving to degree with minimum CWA 80%
- Current Curtin Malaysia degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the entire duration of programme (3 – 4 years depending on programme of study)
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
- The CWA 80% must be achieved at the time of application.
- Please also note that students meeting the criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is not guaranteed as all applications goes through a selection process. Only selected students will receive the scholarship.
Application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport
- Copy of Academic eRecord
- Offered in Semester 1 only
- Online Application Period:
SEMESTER 1 1st February – 3rd March
- The University reserves the right to vary any decisions and / or terms and conditions relating to the scholarship awards. All decisions made by the University are final and binding.