Pro Vice Chancellor’s International Scholar
- Non Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in ANY Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia :
(a) Curtin Malaysia Foundation moving to degree with minimum CWA 80%
(b) Current Curtin Malaysia degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
- Offered once in a year
Amount of Award & Duration
Two 100% scholarships toward course fee only for the entire duration of programme (3 – 4 years depending on programme of study)
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
Applications must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your gmail / Curtin Malaysia student webmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport
- Copy of Academic eRecord
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered once in a year.
- Closing date: 5 March 2021
- If the dates fall on the weekend then the next working day is the due date.
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
Schedule An Appointment Click here to fill in Appointment Form
In compliance with the requirements of the Government on social distancing, we are allowing limited visitors to Student Services during limited opening hours effective 15 June 2020. You are therefore required to schedule an appointment to submit/collect your documents from Student Services Office. You may be required to show your appointment details to the Security Personnel at the campus entrance.