Pro Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Non Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in ANY Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
- Curtin Malaysia Foundation moving to degree with minimum CWA 80%
- Current Curtin Malaysia degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the entire duration of programme (3 – 4 years depending on programme of study)
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
Application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport
- Copy of Academic eRecord
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered once a year.
- Closing date: TBA
- Application MUST reach the Loans & Scholarships Office, Student Services Department by the date stated above.