- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time Degree student enrolled in Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Communications & Bachelor of Science (Psychological Science) at Curtin Malaysia, AND
- Curtin Malaysia Foundation moving to Degree student with minimum CWA 80%, OR
- Current Curtin Malaysia Degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
The scholarship covers 100% scholarships of the tuition fee for the entire duration of programme (2 – 3 years depending on programme of study)
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
Application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Identification Card
- Copy of Academic eRecord
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered once a year.
- Closing date: 5 March 2021
- Application MUST reach the Loans & Scholarships Office, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
In compliance with the requirements of the Government on social distancing, we are allowing limited visitors to Student Services during limited opening hours effective 15 June 2020. You are therefore required to schedule an appointment to submit/collect your documents from Student Services Office. You may be required to show your appointment details to the Security Personnel at the campus entrance.