Curtin Malaysia Scholar (Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in any Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
(a) CM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
(b) Current CM degree students (Second Year onward) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
Applications must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your gmail / Curtin Malaysia student webmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport / Identification Card
- Copy of Academic eRecord
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered twice a year during the semester.
- Closing date: 5 March 2021
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
Schedule An Appointment Click here to fill in Appointment Form
In compliance with the requirements of the Government on social distancing, we are allowing limited visitors to Student Services during limited opening hours effective 15 June 2020. You are therefore required to schedule an appointment to submit/collect your documents from Student Services Office. You may be required to show your appointment details to the Security Personnel at the campus entrance.