Curtin Malaysia Scholarship (Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in any Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
- CM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
- Current CM degree students (Second Year onward) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
- The CWA 80% must be achieved at the time of application.
- Please also note that students meeting the criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is not guaranteed as all applications goes through a selection process. Only selected students will receive the scholarship.
Application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport / Identification Card
- Copy of Academic eRecord
- Offered in Semester 1 and Semester 2
- Application Open : 06.07.2022
- Closing date: 29.07.2022
- The University reserves the right to vary any decisions and / or terms and conditions relating to the scholarship awards. All decisions made by the University are final and binding.