Curtin Malaysia Scholarship (Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in any Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
- CM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
- Current CM degree students (Second Year onward) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
Application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport / Identification Card
- Copy of Academic eRecord
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered twice a year during the semester.
- Open Application : 7th July 2021
- Closing date: 30th July 2021
- Application MUST reach the Loans & Scholarships Office, Student Services Department by the date stated above.