Biasiswa Yayasan Sarawak Tun Taib
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian (Sarawakian only)
- Only eligible to students who are enrolled in the following programme: Ref Attachment
- Full-time enrolled students undertaking degree, masters or doctorate programme
- New students from Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma/STPM with minimum CGPA 3.00
- Current students with minimum CGPA 3.00 (converted CWA)
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities
- Grade B in each subjects in STPM or CGPA/PNGK 3 and above for Certificate/Diploma or Matriculation
What does the scholarship covers?
- Tuition Fees
- Living Allowances
- Travelling expenses
- Book Allowance
- Thesis (If any)
- Letter of Offer from Curtin Malaysia
- Parent’s Latest Income slips
- Form J (Income Tax) for currently employed parent
- SPM/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/A-Level and Diploma Transcript
- School Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate and IC of Applicants
- Birth Certificate and IC of Parents
- Co-Curriculum testimonial for Foundation/ Matriculation/ Diploma
- Pensioner Allowance payment slip and Death cert (If any)
* All documents must be certified true copy
- Register Online: http://184.108.40.206:51/iWPS/Account/UserLogin.aspx
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview by the sponsor.
Your application form and supporting documents must reach Yayasan Sarawak Office latest by: Wednesday, 30th September 2020 before 4:00 pm.
For enquiries, please call Yayasan Sarawak office directly as stated below:
Office Phone Number: 082- 441686
Email : email@example.com