Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) Scholarship Award
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber product worldwide.
The MREPC Scholarship awards seek to attract and retain top talent in the rubber product industry.
Awards and Amount
- Tuition Fees ( Full or partial)
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities upon graduation
- Malaysian citizen and a full time student
- Outstanding academic result in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2)
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
For more detail, please log on to www.mrepc.com/scholarships and submit your application online.