Malaysian Rubber Council Scholarship Award
MRC’s scholarship is awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia.
- Application Open : TBA
- Closing date: TBA
What does MRC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Must be a Malaysian citizen and a full-time student at a public institution of higher learning (IPTA)/local private institution of higher learning (IPTS)
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Not receiving any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Students with parent(s) / guardian(s) from rubber industry are encouraged to apply
Which fields of study are we looking for?
- Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic / Environmental / Industrial / Material / Energy / Mechatronics / Robotics
- Environmental Science / Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Business Studies / Marketing / Economics
- Accountancy / Statistical Analysis
- Information Technology (IT) / Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
- Data Science & Analytics
Brochure: (Click Here)
For further clarification, please contact Ms. Nur Lina or Mr. Adrian at 03-2782 2100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org