Biasiswa Yayasan Sarawak Tun Taib
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian (Sarawakian only)
- Only eligible to students who are enrolled in the following programme: Ref Attachment
- Full-time enrolled students undertaking degree, masters or doctorate programme
- New students from Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma/STPM with minimum CGPA 3.00
- Current students with minimum CGPA 3.00 (converted CWA)
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities
- Grade B in each subjects in STPM or CGPA/PNGK 3 and above for Certificate/Diploma or Matriculation
What does the scholarship covers?
- Tuition Fees
- Living Allowances
- Travelling expenses
- Book Allowance
- Thesis (If any)
- Letter of Offer from Curtin Malaysia
- Parent’s Latest Income slips
- Form J (Income Tax) for currently employed parent
- SPM/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/A-Level and Diploma Transcript
- School Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate and IC of Applicants
- Birth Certificate and IC of Parents
- Co-Curriculum testimonial for Foundation/ Matriculation/ Diploma
- Pensioner Allowance payment slip and Death cert (If any)
* All documents must be certified true copy
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview by the sponsor.
Your application form and supporting documents must reach Loans and Scholarships Office latest by: Tuesday, 31st July 2018 before 4:00 pm.
Loans and Scholarship Office,
Student Service Department,
Curtin University, Malaysia,
CDT 250, 98000 Miri, Sarawak.
Telephone: +6 085 – 443939 Ext: 3925/ 3035
Diyana binti Suni