Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) Scholarship Award
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber product worldwide.
The MREPC Scholarship awards seek to attract and retain top talent in the rubber product industry.
Awards and Amount
- Tuition Fees ( Full or partial)
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities upon graduation
- Malaysian citizen and a full time student
- Outstanding academic result in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme ( if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme ( Year 1 or 2)
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Engineering-Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/electronic
- Economics/Marketing/Business studies/IT
For more detail, please log on to www.mrepc.com and submit your application online.
Contact Person and Address:
Nurhaiza Abdul Hamid
Industry Relations & Public Affairs (IRPA)
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC)
Block 2A, Level 13A-1, Plaza Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: (603) 2780 5888 Fax: (603) 2780 5088