- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student Degree programmes at Curtin Malaysia
(a) CM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
(b) Current CM degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans (including PTPTN)
Amount of Award & Duration
Two 100% scholarships toward course fee only for the entire duration of programme (3 – 4 years depending on programme of study)
Forms Availability / Address
CM Scholarship Application Forms are available at Loans & Scholarships’ counter or Download here
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered once in a year.
- Closing date: 17th February each year
- If the dates fall on the weekend then the next working day is the due date.
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
- All Supporting documents MUST be Certified True Copy.