Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Loan
PTPTN Education Financing Scheme was established for the purpose of providing education financing to students pursuing studies in local institutions of higher education. This education financing will enable students to finance fully or partially the course fees for the duration of their study. For more information please log on to: http://www.ptptn.gov.my
Steps for Online Application:
- Obtain Offer Letter to Degree (Curtin Malaysia)
- Open a CIMB Personal Saving account (Compulsory)
- Open Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account at any nearest PTPTN Office (https://www.ptptn.gov.my/pejabat-cawangan-ptptn/) or at Maybank with minimum savings as much as RM20.00 or purchase it online @ https://www.ptptn.gov.my/simpan-sspn/e-perkhidmatan-simpan-sspn/ (Please choose SSPN PRIME)
- Steps to apply SSPN PRIME through online: Click Here
- Purchase the PTPTN No. valued at RM5.00 at any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) branches. The PTPTN No. is only valid within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Prepare all the documents as per CHECKLIST provided by Loans & Scholarships Office.
- Log on to https://www.ptptn.gov.my/ionline/#/login for online application
- PTPTN will notify you via email OR log on to https://www.ptptn.gov.my/ionline/#/login to check your application status.
- Malaysian Citizen
- SPM /O-Level/A-Level
- Full-time enrolled Degree student of Curtin Malaysia (CM)
- Must have at least one more year of study at CM at point of applying PTPTN
- Existing CM Foundation student must complete their foundation and obtained Certificate of Completion from Graduation Office
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- As PTPTN holder, it is your responsibility to read and understand the PTPTN FAQ.
Amount Of Award & Duration
- Duration based on agreement signed with PTPTN
- Loan covers maximum RM13,600 per annum for Commerce or Arts programmes, RM14,030 per annum for Engineering & Science programmes. (Amount given is subject to eligibility criteria set by PTPTN Office (2015 Amendment).
- Student need to settle their 1st semester fees before due date while waiting for the loan to be approve.
- Student need to confirm on their Choice of Major before applying PTPTN loan as once the loan approved, students are not allowed to change major and course.
- Latest: BSN pin number can be purchase at PTPTN online.
PTPTN FEE WAIVER APPLICATION (PTPTN ONLINE APPLICATION) – Click Here
PTPTN APPEAL FOR CHANGE OF COURSE (MAJOR) – Click Here
- Student that planning to transfer to Curtin University Bentley, Perth, you need to email Loans and Scholarships Office to cancel your current PTPTN Loan (Compulsory).
Pejabat PTPTN Negeri Sarawak
Lot 519, No.15-I, Seksyen 6 KTLD
Al-Idros Commercial Centre
Jalan Kulas Tengah
Pejabat PTPTN Cawangan UTC Sarawak
UTC 1, 4TH Floor, Bangunan UTC Sarawak
Jalan Bukit Mata
PTPTN Office Branches: Click Here