Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Loan
PTPTN Education Financing Scheme was established for the purpose of providing education financing to students pursuing studies in local institutions of higher education. This education financing will enable students to finance fully or partially the course fees for the duration of their study. For more information please log on to: http://www.ptptn.gov.my
Steps for Online Application:
- Obtain Offer Letter to Degree (Curtin Malaysia)
- Open a CIMB Personal Saving account (Compulsory)
- Open Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account at any nearest PTPTN Office (http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/guest/cawangan-ptptn) or at Maybank with minimum savings as much as RM20.00
- Purchase the PTPTN No. valued at RM5.00 at any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) branches. The PTPTN No. is only valid within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Prepare all the documents as per CHECKLIST provided by Loans & Scholarships Office.
- Log on to http://www.ptptn.gov.my/gateway/ for online application
- PTPTN will notify you via email OR log on to http://www.ptptn.gov.my/gateway/ to check your application status.
- Malaysian Citizen
- SPM /O-Level/A-Level
- Full-time enrolled Degree student of Curtin Malaysia (CM)
- Must have at least one more year of study at CM at point of applying PTPTN
- Existing CM Foundation student must complete their foundation and obtained Certificate of Completion from Graduation Office
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- As PTPTN holder, it is your responsibility to read and understand the PTPTN FAQ.
Amount Of Award & Duration
- Duration based on agreement signed with PTPTN
- Loan covers maximum RM13,600 per annum for Commerce or Arts programmes, RM14,030 per annum for Engineering & Science programmes. (Amount given is subject to eligibility criteria set by PTPTN Office (2015 Amendment).
Pejabat PTPTN Negeri Sarawak
Lot 519, No.15-I, Seksyen 6 KTLD
Al-Idros Commercial Centre
Jalan Kulas Tengah
Pejabat PTPTN Cawangan UTC Sarawak
UTC 1, 4TH Floor, Bangunan UTC Sarawak
Jalan Bukit Mata
PTPTN Office Branches: Click Here