Yayasan Sarawak Bestari Scholarship 2017Posted date:
Date: 24 March 2017
Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian (Sarawakian only)
- Currently enrolling in any undergraduate (Degree)course at Curtin Malaysia
- New students from Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma/STPM with minimum CGPA 3.00 and above
- Current students with minimum CGPA 3.00 (converted CWA)
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities
What does the scholarship covers?
- Tuition Fees
- Living Allowances
- Travelling expenses
- Book Allowance
- Thesis (If any)
Supporting documents required are (see list below):
- Letter of Offer from Curtin Malaysia
- Parent’s Latest Income slips
- Form J (Income Tax) for currently employed parent
- SPM/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/A-Level and Diploma Transcript
- School Leaving certificate
- Applicants copy of IC
- Parents copy of IC
- Co-Curriculum testimonial for Foundation/ Matriculation/ Diploma
- Pensioner Allowance payment slip and Death cert (If any)
*All documents must be certified true copy
How to apply?
- Student need to apply online: http://188.8.131.52:51/(S(yiuspekpac0r5r2h03mllfl5))/home.aspx
- Temporary Online Maintenance: You may get the access to Yayasan Biasiswa Bestari under “Pinjaman Pengajian Tinggi” tab.
- Once you have completed the online application, please print the “application confirmation” (sample as attached).
- Your application confirmation copy and supporting documents must reach Loans and Scholarships Office latest by: Friday, 7th April 2017 before 4:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Should you require further information, please email email@example.com