Koon Yew Yin Scholarship 2020Posted date:
Date: 22 June 2020
Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
The eligibility for Koon Yew Yin scholarship as below:
- Open to Malaysian only.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in any Engineering Degree Programme.
- Must not be holding other scholarship.
- Actively involved in extra-curriculum activities.
- Monthly household income of RM6,000 and below for two-parent income.
- Must be a student member of IEM whilst on scholarship.
Supporting documents must be verified by Loans and Scholarships office.
Application form: Click here
Please refer to the Check-list and Courier directly before the deadline to:
IEM BOARD OF EDUCATION FUND
C/o The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
Lots 60 & 62, Jalan 52/4,
P.O.Box 223, (Jalan Sultan),
46720 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Telephone No. 6-03-79684001 or 6-03-79684002
Fax No. : 03 – 7957 7678
Closing Date: Wednesday, 30th September, 2020
For enquiries, please email email@example.com