Yayasan Sarawak Bestari Scholarship
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian (Sarawakian only)
- Currently enrolling in any undergraduate course at Curtin Sarawak
- New students from Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma/STPM with minimum CGPA 3.5
- Current students with minimum CGPA 3.5 (converted CWA)
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities
What does the scholarship covers?
- Tuition Fees
- Living Allowances
- Travelling expenses (from hometown to University once a year)
- Book Allowance
- Thesis (If any)
- Letter of Offer from Curtin Sarawak
- Parent’s Latest Income slips
- Form J (Income Tax) for currently employed parent
- SPM/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/A-Level and Diploma Transcript
- School Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate and IC of Applicants
- Birth Certificate and IC of Parents
- Co-Curriculum testimonial for Foundation/ Matriculation/ Diploma
- Pensioner Allowance payment slip and Death cert (If any)
* All documents must be certified true copy
Kindly print the application form.
Your application form and supporting documents must reach Loans and Scholarships Office latest by: Tuesday, 22nd March 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Loans & Scholarships Section
Curtin University of Technology Miri Campus
CDT 250, 98000 Miri
Mr Jeremy Edison George and Ms. Dahlia Binti Dollatip
Tel: 085-443939 ext. 3925/3035
Encik Muhamad Rahman Sallehin