Sarawak Timber Association (STA) Scholarship 2017Posted date:
Date: 29 August 2017
Eligible applicants are encourage to apply.
Eligibility and scholarship value:
- Must be a Sarawakian or of Sarawakian parentage (either parent must be a Sarawakian)
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in any Engineering DEGREE Programme
- Only students currently studying in Semester 2, Year 1 will be considered
- Minimum of CGPA of 3.20 and once awarded, to maintain this grade
- Monthly household income of RM7,000.00 and below for two parent income and RM4,000.00 for a single-parent income
- Tenable for a maximum of 4 years (or until the candidate completes the degree, if candidate completes the degree earlier).
- The value of the scholarship given will be the actual Semester Tuition Fee of the respective universities
- Bonded Scholarship with member companies of STA for 2 years
- Photocopy of IC
- Certificate of SPM/STPM/Foundation
- Letter of Offer
- Latest semester result
- Parent’s Financial Statement
- Other Certificate of Achievement
* All documents must be certified true copy prior to submission.
Please submit your complete application form with the supporting documents to Loans and Scholarships Office (Counter 4) latest by: Friday, 15th September, 2017 before 4:00 pm.
* Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.